TRANSIT TRIP PLANNER
[COASTER, SPRINTER, Amtrak, and Metrolink]
Departing from? (enter transit center, or address)
e.g. Oceanside Transit Center
Arriving at? (enter transit center, or address)
e.g. Escondido Transit Center
|Departure time||Arrival time|
We've partnered with Google Transit's trip planning service to
bring you step-by-step travel directions from your web browser
or mobile phone.
Use Google Maps to get
step-by-step transit directions:
· in your web browser
· on your mobile phone:
· Find transit stops in your area
· Plan connections to MTS
or other transit services
· View station information and
Compare the Cost
- Enter your trip in the Google Transit trip planner to learn the difference between the cost of driving and the cost of riding public transit. Each trip plan Google provides will display a cost comparison of your public transit trip plan with that of driving a car (based on NCTD adult cash fares and federal mileage rates).
- Transfers between NCTD vehicles are not permitted, so each leg of a trip will add additional cost per boarding. The total cost should always be shown for each trip plan, but the least expensive plan may not be provided first.
- Regional Day Passes, Monthly Passes, and Discounted Senior/Disabled/Medicare passes are available, but Google does not calculate these discounted passes in the trip plan. Double-check the actual cost of your fare before purchasing your ticket.
You can also plan your trip using SANDAG's Online Transit Information System (OTIS) or by calling a transit information specialist by dialing 511.
Terms & Conditions
NCTD strives to provide quality information through Google Transit, but cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. This is a new and experimental service that is still being refined both by Google and participating transit agencies. It is recommended that riders double-check all suggested trip plans from Google with NCTD’s schedules on this website.