Park and Ride
NCTD conveniently offers free parking at many of our stations. Learn more about your options for parking:
EV Chargers at Oceanside Transit Center (OTC)
NCTD customers can now charge their electric cars at seven EV charging stations at the Oceanside Transit Center (OTC) parking lot, free of charge. Visit our EV Charging Stations page for more information.
- Parking is available free of charge available at all SPRINTER stations, except at the CSUSM and San Marcos Civic Center stations.
- Overnight parking for up to 96 hours is permitted and parking is free.
- Oceanside and Escondido Transit Centers: Vehicles may park for a maximum of two weeks in long term parking lots.
- Parking is available free of charge at all stations except downtown San Diego at Santa Fe Depot, where metered parking is available.
- Long term parking (two-week maximum) is allowed at all stations except at Old Town and Santa Fe Depot.
- The Oceanside Transit Center has more than 1200 spaces available, with a three story parking structure located on the corner of South Cleveland Street and Seagaze Drive. However, no overnight parking is allowed in the parking structure.
- The Carlsbad Village station now features more than 130 extra parking spaces, available on the far north end of the parking lot. Do not park on city streets, as the Carlsbad Police Department enforces a three-hour parking limit.
Leave Vehicles at Your Own Risk
Drivers leave vehicles at NCTD stations and transit centers at their own risk. NCTD is not responsible for vandalism or theft. Vehicles appearing to be abandoned are subject to towing regulations. Report of vehicle theft or vandalism should be directed to local Police or Sheriff. Vehicles can be cited and towed if parked in any of the following zones:
- Electric Vehicles Only
- Red or White