COASTER Holiday Express
All Aboard! The COASTER Holiday Express
Event Date: 12/7/2012
Event Time: 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
All tickets are currently sold out!
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Two COASTER Holiday Express trains will run:
Train #1 departs Oceanside at 10 a.m.
Train #2 departs Oceanside at 12:30 p.m.
Total time is approximately 1.5 hours for each trip
Price: $6 per passenger (all ages)
You and your family are invited to ride on a magical holiday train with Santa, Mrs. Claus and The Grinch. North County Transit District’s Holiday COASTER Express is a specially decorated train ride that features photo opportunities with Santa and his friends, classic carol singing, and goody bags with activities for the children. Each 1.5-hour Holiday COASTER Express ride will travel non-stop and round trip from Oceanside to Sorrento Valley.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, November 13 at 8 a.m. and are $6 per passenger (all ages) and must be purchased in advance. Tickets will NOT be sold on the day of the event.
Buy your tickets online at GoNCTD.com/eticket
Limited tickets are available for CASH ONLY at Oceanside Transit Center prior to the event date
205 S. Tremont St., Oceanside
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The ride is recommended for families with children between the ages of 3 and 10.
Sales are “first come, first served.” Each person may purchase up to six tickets.
- Please plan on eating before the 1.5 hour train ride as food is not permitted. Water bottles are allowed.
- Bring a camera to capture your child’s meeting with Santa.
- This event is recommended for families with children between the ages of 3 and 10.
- The train doesn’t wait for anyone. Plan on arriving at Oceanside Transit Center at least 20 minutes before the train departs to secure parking and get to the platform on time.
- Due to limited space, strollers, and bicycles will not be permitted on the train.
- The COASTER Holiday Express will run rain or shine.
For more information: (760) 966 – 6500 or 511 www.GoNCTD.com