Advertising and Business Development
NCTD provides many unique opportunities to reach the out-of-home market in the North County area. The BREEZE bus network, the COASTER and SPRINTER rail systems cover much of northern San Diego County and the suburban cities of Escondido, San Marcos, Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, and Solana Beach. Advertising in the NCTD system provides an opportunity to target consumers, business executives, federal employees, the military, students, and tourists.
- Bus advertising displays are available on the sides, backs, and interiors of BREEZE buses. Exterior bus advertising penetrates the daily population and makes multiple impressions all over the region, throughout business districts, residential areas, and tourist attractions.
- Lighted advertising displays and poster displays are available in COASTER and SPRINTER stations. Limited advertising space is also available inside bus and rail vehicles.
- Exterior Train Wraps! Big, bold, fast! NCTD is offering this advertising opportunity to reach millions of viewers from Escondido and Oceanside to downtown San Diego.
- Print ads in a variety of widely used and sought after maps and schedules are available. Unlike most radio, TV, newspapers or magazines, these NCTD publications are very geographically targeted.
- Advertising contacts: The sale of advertising on BREEZE buses is handled by Clear Channel Outdoor. For additional information on how to purchase bus advertising space, call 858-522-5510.
For all other advertising inquiries, call Ryan Ross at 760-967-2807 or email email@example.com.